Home Urine Test Kit
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
WE TEST: AT-HOME URINE TEST FOR HEALTH & WELLBEING
A Reliable New Tool For Your Home Medical Kit (Approved)
READ RESULTS AFTER 60 SECONDS
Each test strip tests for 11 different parameters. Each parameter tests for different substances in the body. The colours on the strip change based on your urine, see below for further understanding of each parameter.
- DEHYDRATION – Test and see whether you are drinking enough water.
- GLUCOSE – Normally, your urine should not contain any glucose. The presence of glucose may suggest a problem – consult your doctor.
- PROTEIN – Normally, your kidneys pass only a small amount of protein through their filters into urine. If you detect protein in your urine, you should consult your doctor.
- VITAMIN C – Excess vitamin C is excreted in urine. If you are taking a vitamin C supplement and detect it in urine, your body has more than it needs.
- PH LEVELS – A measure of acidity or alkalinity in the urine.
- WHITE BLOOD CELLS – The detection in your urine of white blood cells may indicate a problem – consult your doctor.
- NITRITE – If you detect any nitrite in your urine, it may indicate a problem – consult your doctor.
- KETONES – The presence of ketones in the urine may indicate a problem – consult your doctor.
- BILIRUBIN – The presence of bilirubin in the urine may be an indicator of a problem - consult your doctor.
- UROBILINOGEN – The presence of urobilinogen in the urine may be an indicator of a problem - consult your doctor.
BLOOD – A number of causes can lead to blood being passed in your urine, consult your doctor.